How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Inderdeep Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 248
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
Inderdeep is online now

Can I get helpFrom the citizens advice bureau regarding

Customer Question

Can I get helpFrom the citizens advice bureau regarding recovering money from an individual which I loaned and they signed for and agreed to the repayment
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: From the citizens advice bureau regarding recovering money from an individual which I loaned and they signed for and agreed to the repayment I am in the United Kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: No legal steps I have just asked the person continually to repay the loan is in excess of 15000
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The debtor owns a house but I believe it’s in joint names with her husband who is not mentioned on the loan she works in a care home with the lender
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer i will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 5 days ago.

Please note the following points:-

Just Answer host the website and deal with payments and billing. Any queries or concerns about this must be raised with their customer services ( tel: 0808(###) ###-####. I am just a legal expert answering your enquiry and do not have any involvement with the fees charged by the website.

My replies are always in writing.

I may not respond straight away if i am away from my desk but will respond as soon as i am able to so please be patient.

Any pop up requests are generated by the website. If you request a telephone call with an expert it will be with whichever expert is available. Customer services will undertake this. This service is subject to additional charges and with whichever expert that is available at that time.

If you accidentally select a call you will need to contact customer services.

We as experts only provide general legal advise. We do not offer legal representation or client/solicitor retainer.

The advice that i provide is general legal advice and i may also refer you to government guidance which is publicly available.

I cannot act as your solicitor or enter into a client/solicitor relationship. If you need representation you need to instruct a solicitor.

If your enquiry requires me to read and advise on documentation this is a premium service subject to additional costs of which you will be advised.

If you require urgent legal representation you should consider contacting any of the following organisations:-;;

I will now turn to your enquiry and assist you as best i can so please bear with me.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I wait with anticipation
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 5 days ago.

We are not the citizens advice bureau but can provide you with general legal advice on your issue. So in a situation where monies are owed you should firstly write to the debtor and set out exactly what is owed and request payment within a specified period. If they do not respond or refuse to pay you would need to issue a monetary claim at the county court. A guide on this can be found below: