Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Second opinion] Is there any legal action I can take against

second opinion] Is there any legal action I can take against my husbands new partner sending messages wishing my children die and very nasty messages against my children from an adult.
JA: The Lawyer can help you determine if you have a case. Where are you located? These laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: they are currently in Singapore

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You can report it to the police on 101 and they can liase with their colleagues in Singapore. You can also talk to the phone company regarding blocking the numbers used to contact your children. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Happy to help, take care