12826847

I have an issue with someone I prevent lived with,

Customer Question

I have an issue with someone I prevent lived with
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tewkesbury Gloucestershire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: im not sure
Expert:  RJM Law replied 6 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 6 days ago.

Can you provide a little detail about this

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I moved in with this guy with the few to working with him, he told me he would look after me and we could work together
I gave up my job, as soon as I was dependent on him he changed
He helped with renovations on my own house and traded my vehicle in for a newer one
After a couple of years there was a fire at his house
He went to stay with relatives while I was left to camp in my partially done house
Over a year has passed and he is now trying to bill me for works and the car
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you ringing?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Please confirm details