Patrick;Lawyer
Patrick;Lawyer,
Experience:  Expert
114275491

Just wanted to ask if it's possible and if so, what's the

Customer Question

Hi, just wanted to ask if it's possible and if so, what's the procedure if one's wants to eliminate one of the partners in Ltd company. The partner has 10% shares but never paid for it and making some damage to the company.
JA: Where is the partner? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The person lives in Norway. The company is registered in England.
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: Left the company and taken at least 1 customer that can be proven for
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think I provided all I could to my current knowledge.
Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 13 days ago.

Hello there and thank you for choosing to use our service. I am an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in pragmatic risk management. I will return to you as quickly as I can to provide my top level summary / RSVP and practical guidance if appropriate. Regards

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Natalia

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 12 days ago.

Good morning Natalia- turning to the matter in hand.  You are effectively in an evidence building, fact finding mode.  The first thing you must do with the current problem is particularise the present allegations above I.e the client poaching, any “damage” they have caused and draft and email and send it to Norway for comments / engagement and or a solution.  How did this person acquire 10% without paying and when did this happen is another obvious question.  You should then look at their contractual status and establish how many breaches you can establish.  Let me know your thoughts and I will feed back in here later.  Regards

Expert:  Patrick;Lawyer replied 10 days ago.
Happy to hear more here Natalia if required.  Also we can arrange a telephone call or email which can often prove useful in the early stages of case planning and preparing g a legal instruction here.  A pre-action letter is probably what you will wish to get drafted firstly to attempt to get the dispute compromised and concluded as early and inexpensively as possible.  Wishing you well for now.  Regards