SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have a case in uk, CPC put a charge on me for attempt to

Customer Question

i have a case in uk, CPC put a charge on me for attempt to abduct my kids in 2013 and I fled the country before the trial, when the case can be dropt?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing, but my new work might needs me to go for meeting in London and I am fried I will cought based on this case
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: since that time my 2 boys which they were in the UK they are with me living with me in Kuwait and the other 2 girls still in the uk
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor in England and Wales, It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
go a head pls
I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 7 days ago.

Thank you very much for your patience. It will not be dropped unfortunately. There would be a warrant for your arrest and whenever they will get the opportunity they will resume as it is not that they abandoned the case but that you left the country to avoid dealing with the matter. If there is nothing in your matter in London to do with the children then it may not be triggered as nobody would be expecting to find you there but you must always remain alert that you can be stopped and arrested if CPS did not have a no further action conclusion of the matter in your absence back in 2013. It may be worth getting a solicitor to do a check on any outstanding warrants on you for peace of mind.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to clarify and assist further. Thank you for contacting just answer. All the best.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thanks

You are welcome.