Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Zzz, Xdd, Xxd

Customer Question

Zzz
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Xxx
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Xdd
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Xxd
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

What would you like to know today as this will determine whether i can assist you?

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 5 days ago.

In the absence of further information I suggest you consider instructing a local solicitor to assist you with the query.

You can find a local solicitor using the link below which takes you to a search engine for local solicitors.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe