12826847

They have charged me twice for the same offense, London,

They have charged me twice for the same offense
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing I am planning to go to court on the 14th December
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don’t think so

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have had two cases put against me the first one I got 3 points and a fine now they are taking me to court over another case but the spreading address is the same. They send me documents to contact them I ignored them as I thought it was sorted

I tried calling but no answer.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please try 00447840179624

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I have a statement if you can provide me with a email address you could get back to me it to long to explain Charles Michael***@******.***
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Can you not provide me an email the statement is to long. It is better if you read it

Yes., I.can look.at it.  Can you post it on here?