SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Could I send you photos of the 1.5 pages of the letter of

Good morning. Could I send you photos of the 1.5 pages of the letter of undertakings please to read through? I worry there may be additional aspects to it that mean I shouldn't sign in it's current form.
Many thanks.

thank you for requesting RM once again.

As you before I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Understood. That would be great thank you.

Hi, thank you for your patience. The content is quite standard. There is really no need for them to state the "confusingly similar" in paragraphs 1 and 3 but again if you use a similar mark that will confuse the public then they could just claim you have infringed their intellectual property right - It's not necessary to include it but if this is their standard form getting it out will be near impossible.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to assist. All the best.