MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I have problems with my bank. They not contact me. I cant

Hello. I have problems with my bank. They not contact me. I cant create online banking, and my card is blocked. They dont give me any answer.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Great Yarmouth, GB
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I try to call and send a lot of emails
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: For now only that

Hi, I am happy to help you with your enquiry today.

Banks have legal and regulatory obligations to prevent accounts from being used for specific purposes. Some of these reasons why your bank account has been restricted or your card blocked is because of: (1) suspicious transactions outside of the normal range in the account; (2) lack of use; (3) suspected fraud; and (4) potentially unlawful activity.

I advise you to review your transaction history and determine if you may have committed any of the acts which would be a cause for the blocking of your account.

If you feel that your bank account has been unjustly restricted, I suggest to contact their customer support service, as they will be in the best position to tell you the reason for the restriction of your account.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No. Now I care my money because I cant buy food and pay rent. Thank you

I see. Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future if you have further enquiries.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Have a nice day and remember we are always happy to help.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks. I will wait answer.

Perfect, I hope you get it sorted.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

M