ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

A company has installed solar thermal in my property. The

A company has installed solar thermal in my property. The job is unsatisfactory and unsafe. This was done with green homes grant which expires on 30.11.21
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: A company installed solar thermal in my property. This was done with green homes grant which expires on 30.11.21. The work is unsatisfactory and unsafe. It has refused to uninstall it. Can It charge me after the expiry date of the grant. Thanks
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have complained to green homes grant plan. It is not extending the redemption date. Trust mark is dealing with it through niceic. It is taking a long time and may not reach any decision before expiry date.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Do I have to pay the cost if the grant is not redeemed.
Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here.My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. I may also be that I am in court. I will however email you with a response before the end of the day. I ask therefore that you await a response.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks. O.k
Great.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

It appears that you have spoken to a colleague of mine in relation to this. I will only therefore reinforce that the company would have been required to complete the job to a certain standard and to a satisfactory quality. if this was not done, you may bring a claim against the company for the poor workmanship. If you have already paid you could seek a refund or claim for the cost or remedying the poor work.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.