12826847

I have a problem. Today a security found a knife in my bag

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: So i have a problem. Today a security found a knife in my bag and confiscated it. I did not have any idea that a brought it with me. I had no intention of harming or threatening anyone. It is a butterfly knife. I am an international student never accused for anything. What could be the consequences?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing. This happened one hour ago. A security guard told me that they will contact police and that police might contact me.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, i have said everything honestly

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Where were you going when this happened?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was waiting in a queue for the London Eye. Security found it on a scener
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not able to call You due to the lack of credit on a sim card. Could i call you when i pop up please ?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
In a several minutes

I am other calls at moment but will call you asap - if this is ok please reply to me here and i will know you are waiting - thank you

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am ready
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
When should I expect your call please ?

As soon as i can please be patient. thank you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okay

I can call now?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am fully ready

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.