SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

VOLUNTARY SUPPORT OFFICER. I HAVE A BLIND CLIENT WHO IS

MY NAME IS***** AM A VOLUNTARY SUPPORT OFFICER. I HAVE A BLIND CLIENT WHO IS HOMELESS AND HE WAS OFFERED SHELTERED ACCOMODATION WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE NEEDS DAY AND NIGHT CARE. EALING COUNCIL IS SAYING THEYARE GOING TO THROW HIM ONTO THE STREETS, CAN YOU HELP
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: IN ENGLAND AND NO, YOU ARE THE FIRST SOLICITOR
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: REVIEW AND GAVE A LOT OF INFO, INCLUDING DISBILITY DISCRIMINATION
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: WELL, MY CLIENT IS AN ELDERLY MAN, BLIND AND SUFFERING MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND PHYSICAL ISSUES AS WELL

Hello welcome to just answer

I am a solicitor and It is my pleasure to be assisting you today. I may ask for further information in order to determine a legal position.

Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.

I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.

I am very sorry to hear of your client’s situation. If the accommodation is not suitable for your client needs them his housing officer must do more to try and get him an alternative. You should help him to file a complaint and also report to adult social care if he is elderly. Sometimes pushing forward his rights will be what gets him somewhere as the council will be inundated with claims and any that can get away with not handling they will try their luck. If no joy after complaining you can escalate the complaint to the ombudsman service: local government and social care.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message I am glad to clarify anything. Thank you for contacting just answer. All the best

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you do the work, can you fight the case or just advice?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
sorry to miss your replies, I had to go and do some casework.

Good evening, regrettably we only guide and inform,  we cannot be retained privately when we have advised you on this platform.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you guide me to a solicitor who attends court for the client

You should check with clerksroom.com or lpllegal.co,uk they offer representation service at reasonable cost.