RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234

I sold my car to car dealer as he Told me it was

Hi I sold my car to car dealer as he Told me it was Uneconomical to repair. He then contacted a connection of his who was going to take car as Scrap due to the above and Did collect on 1.Nov . He apparently Then sold it on and on 2.Nov its been repaired with New mot ..How can they replace both turbos, dpf and said Bad corrosion on brakes in lest than a day.. car reg AV56 WSF I had option of replacing the turbos via someone selling but mechanic said no
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no I live in Wiltshire UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I contact Surrey police where the scrap yard the car went too for advice They've said contact yourselves and dvla Which I've done As I get free tax due to disability But also the mot states taxed since 1.Sept Surely it should be 1Nov
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today.   I am the expert who shall assist you with this matter today.

Please note that our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.  If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised you will receive one by the end of the day

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question.  However please note this does not form a professional client relationship and we cannot provide representation, however, I would be hopeful that my guidance will be able to assist you.

RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience: LL.B (Hons)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK thank you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if its easier for the to call me either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon that's ok with me
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please Can you Cancel this next month as 8ll have the answer to what I've asked. Thank you

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Thanks for your message, I appreciate it is important to you. I note you have had your question answered which I am pleased to hear. If you do have any further questions, do not hesitate to let me know. I am happy to help.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
the colleague I spoke to was going to contact myself yesterday with further advice but unfortunately he didn't call me ...nor again today So not very happy at the moment re what I've Had to pay out n not had the reply I was expecting

I am sorry to hear that. If you do not received a call then please contact customer service here https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us