james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I am looking for someone to witness my signature on a

I am looking for someone to witness my signature on a Transfer Deed that I have to submit. Could I ask a solicitor to do it? I would want someone local. My post code is N14 5LP
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Southgate, North London, post code is N14 5LP
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, because I only received the Transfer Deed from my solicitor today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so. I can certify bring proof of identity, such as a passport, and anything else that may required. I would obviously be willing to pay a necessary fee. I would like him/her to be as local as possible

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

It may be helpful to instruct a local solicitor who specialises in this area of law. You can find a local firm using the Law Society website. www.lawsociety.org.uk

Once on that website, you can click on the find a solicitor option located just above the Law Society logo. Select quick search, then select the area of law required and enter your post code. A list of local firms will then be displayed.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.