12826847

Morning my wife has been charged with theft from her

morning my wife has been charged with theft from her employer who purchased the company from the previous director in 2019 and changed the name however they have gone back to 2103 despite the previous director not pressing charges or making any statements is this legal
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: she has been found guilty and is in prison but i dont think anyone of her legal team took this into account
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: dont think so

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but why do you think it might not be?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Well I'm no lawyer just though different directors different company name and encorporated 2019 but went back into the old company records without previous directors/ owners knowledge

This is a criminal offence. It doesn't matter who goes through the records.

It doesn't need to be the loser who takes that action.

Sorry if thats bad news.