SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am still waiting to hear from lawyer, luton, Please its

Hi I am still waiting to hear from lawyer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: luton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Please its very urgent that I get free Lawyer advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: university panel
Hello, welcome to Justanswer.
I am a solicitor and I will be reviewing your question.
Please note that I can guide you, justanswer does not provide legal representation and as such no legal lawyer/client relationship is formed.
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.
I am trying to call you. Are you available or is there a better time to try again?

Hi, you have requested a call, I have just called you back and you said it was wrong number. I will take it that you do not wish to have the call or to provide your details of the enquiry. I am therefore opting out, but should you need to speak to us please do not hesitate to reach out again . All the best.

Hi, thank you for your message. Welcome to just answer. Can I confirm is this regarding a university appeal?