Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I'm living I a flat where there are 17 other flats in the

Good afternoon, I'm living I a flat where there are 17 other flats in the building. At least 10 flats have been harassing me; when I use the bathroom somebody bangs fire exit doors, a couple swore at me, when I do work, at least people from three flats make racket noises and the flat below starts interfering wifi (my work involves use of wifi)
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Sorry, I pressed a wrong button and the unfinished message sent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I live in London, SW20 0BB
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not much, I have collected some evidences( video taping recording noises) since 2019

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

It appears you have a potential nuisance cause of action for the noise levels given this interfers with the peaceful enjoyment of your property.

Do you understand what I have stated so far if yes I will proceed.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What and how do I make this harassment stop please?

I suggest you contact your local council and ask to speak to the Environmental officer because he/she can step in to investigate such nuisance with a view of ensuring it does  not happen again.

Assuming the council can't assist please return to JA as we can give other options to help stop the ongoing nuisance.

With regards ***** ***** harrasment issue, please note this can be deemed a criminal offence therefore I suggest you contact the police as they can investigate this matter too.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you very much

Your welcome

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe