SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Nothing at all, waiting on communication from yourselves

Thanks for your request, I may not respond immediately as i will be concluding another case, please bear with me. I will respond once done rest assured today.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you regards Ian

Hi, thank you for your message but all I have is "nothing at all, waiting on communication from yourselves". What legal enquiry do you have incase it has not been linked to your last message. I am happy to guide you but can only do so with details of the issue you are dealing with.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ian awaiting a call from RM ion regards ***** ***** of character against myself kind regards ***** *****
Good morning, I am solicitor RM and I haven’t got a call request logged for you. I note however that another expert was calling you but I have no way on this platform of knowing who has been allocated the call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your response just wondering who do I speak to regards ***** *****

You can email***@******.*** and advise you are still waiting for your call,

Customer: replied 5 hours ago.
I'm still awaiting a call regards ***** *****

Good morning. Did you communicate with customer support please as it’s out of my hands, I can only call if a call is allocated to me but another expert has your call request so the call option is not active on my thread.