How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DanielM311 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 125
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
DanielM311 is online now

I'm meried tunisian man.he is use me for visa and money.i

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm meried tunisian man.he is use me for visa and money.i don't know where he is living 3 y,
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I'm in uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing till now
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I build villa in Tunisia but he not let use now
Good evening my name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor. I would be grateful if you could clarify your question so that I can assess your legal issue.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Hello, how may I assist you this evening?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi. I live in uk and my husband in uk
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
But he is don’t live with me 3 y
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
He build huose in Tunisia from my money and I can’t even come because his family lives here

Thank you, ***** ***** understand your concern. It would seem that you seek legal advise regarding a martial separation and division of assets. As you are based in the UK and there are jurisdictional issues regarding the assets in question residing outside the UK it would be best that you contact a local family law solicitor. Most Solicitors offer an initial consultation and you can find a Solicitor local to you on the law society website - law society find a solicitor

Due to the nature of your enquiry, it will be much to complex to advise on in this chatbox and it is best that you have your situation properly assessed. I do hope that you found this useful. Kind regards Daniel

DanielM311 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like to ask about huose in here as well. I bought from my money just now and he doesn’t live with me. He can take half?