ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Please: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by

Good morning sir/madam
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: please my name is*****: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: catford lewisham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: am need advice from you how to apply for council housing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My want to work on one job as my age and my health if may get housing support
Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here.My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks for your support my problems are health and my age and long hours working

Hello again Emanuel thanks for speaking with me today. Happy I was able to help