12826847

Theft, Hammersmith, wasn’t arrested on the day. Voluntary

Theft
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Hammersmith
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: wasn’t arrested on the day. Voluntary interview under caution
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
My voluntary interview is at 3pm today so I just wanted some advice just before the interviewDetails of it is -I recently got in some trouble at work
Something I deeply regret as I was not in the right headspace or mind setThere was a customer who was very rude and racist towards me, critisize me , and at that time I was upset as I found out my cousin had passed and I was Also going through home issues and dad not being well so I was in depression but her doing that made me worse and I felt hateredShe chucked stuff at me and one was a gift cards she left and said i don’t care money is money
I scanned the gift card and took it , it had money on it one was 400 another 500 and one 400 so totalled to £1300 together.I then used the card to buy stuff for my family in Jamaica as they are going through hard living conditions and couldn’t even afford to lay my cousin to rest so I used it for good
But also out of spite as the lady was so direspectfil
And racist.3 weeks later
Work bought
Me upstairs for a meeting I admitted to it as I felt
Awful after doing what I done as even tho it was to help another It’s still theftThe person at my work who did my meeting understood and knew I was trying
To help my family and That I deeply regret it and want to make things right.Of course he told me as it’s the job policy they would still have to call the policeWhich they did , they came
They didn’t arrest me they just told me to attend a interview today at 3pm so 2 weeks later todayThe interview is today and I just want to get some insight on what to expect and potential outcomesI have given some off the stuff back and I’m works with my old job to give back the remaining
As am asking for my family to send it backAlso I just want to do the right thing and pay back anything I owe them -
Which I also told them to take some out my wages and I think they did but haven’t informed the police thatThey sent me a email saying “ I am not under arrest - I am attending a voluntary interview under caution “
So I ain’t sure
Just want some advice for laterI potentially do think
They will either let me go or
Make me pay a fine
Which I am happy
To do.But I ain’t sureSo wanted fo ask u
For some adviceThanksShakira

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Have you ever had any previous dealings with Police?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
but I was 12 didn’t get charged they let me go as it was a silly dumb thing

I am currently on other calls therefore I will call you asap - if you are ok with this please reply OK to me here and i will know you are waiting - thanks

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Is there a way I can get a refund for cancelling my membership if I am getting a phone call soon ?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Or to cancel the phone call and get it refunded
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
we talk over message
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I didn’t know they charged me

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.

You want me to call or not?