MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

I want to get the government to stop monitoring my phones

Hi. I want to get the government to stop monitoring my phones and laptops. Who do I talk to? Can you represent me with this? Thanks
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nottingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none, this is the first
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Hi, I am happy to help you with your enquiry today.

If you feel that your phones and laptops are being monitored, and your personal data is being compromised, I advise you to contact The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), as they uphold citizen's data privacy rights even against government agencies. They can be reached at their helpline at 0303(###) ###-####

If you feel that your phones and laptops are severely compromised due to cyber-hacking and other cyber crimes, I advise you to report the matter to Action Fraud UK, who may be reached at 0300(###) ###-####

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If the surveillance goes beyond digital devices what do I do?

I can see you have requested a telephone call. Is this correct?

If the surveillance goes beyond digital devices, I advise you to contact the Equality and Human Rights Commission. They have an array of Data Privacy specialists and can take action against unnecessary surveillance of the authorities.

You can make an online enquiry here: https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/contact-us/general-enquiries-and-information, or you can try to contact them at 0161(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No, that' it thanks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That's it*

No problem. Thank you for your enquiry today, please do not hesitate to contact us in future if you have further enquiries.

We are always happy to help in future.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have a question can you get on a call please

Hi. Are you available this evening? I will be able to call you later this evening to attend to your enquiry.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can't you do earlier? I've contacted ICO and they asked me about the exact agency that I am concerned is monitoring and I don't know precisely which government agency it is..
Hi, did you receive a call?