Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

I have a personal alcohol licence, can i sell alcohol at my

I have a personal alcohol licence, can i sell alcohol at my local farmers market or do they need to have a premises licence aswell
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: hitchin
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nr herts
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

If a phone call is not required then please ignore phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Hi there,

You would also require a premises licence, which authorises the use of any premises (which is defined in the Licensing 2003 Act as a vehicle, vessel or moveable structure or any place or a part of any premises) for licensable activities as defined in section 1 of the 2003 Act.

You need to apply to your Local council for the premises licence for selling alcohol in the farmer's market.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you

You are welcome. Best wishes.