AKSimpleLaw
AKSimpleLaw, Solicitor
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
108371865

I would like some legal advice regarding a situation my

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I would like some legal advice regarding a situation my husband and I are facing
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: South Wales UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as such
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to know if it is confidential advice
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query. Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
This conversation will be open to the public. So you can ask your legal question without sharing any personal information
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I didnt realise it would be open to the public- is there a way it can be privae
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will I receive a call now
Best wishes