AKSimpleLaw
AKSimpleLaw, Solicitor
Experience:  Experience in Litigation, Property, Family and Employment Law matters
108371865

Intestacy in England-line comes down to Cousins 17 surviving

Intestacy in England-line comes down to Cousins 17 surviving and 3 already deceased. Do the deceased Cousins children get their share
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: england
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: i am administrator and cousin. I have agreed sale of house and need to know how many i divide the money by
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
England UK
Hi! I am a qualified solicitor in England and Wales. I will be assisting you with your query today. I may need to ask a few questions before I can address your query. Please bear in mind this is a chat service and there may be delays in responding due to assisting other customers.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay no worries
The deceased cousins will get their share only if they have living children
I believe that answers your question