How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7544
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I want to file a case against my depandant on PSW visa is it

This answer was rated:

I want to file a case against my depandant on PSW visa is it possible that his visa would be curtailed
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm from Pakistan but our marriage is not register there
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet K want to get seperation from him
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I want to call my second spouse on my visa

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I have the solution for this matter as my family don't know about this issue and they want me to get marry
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am out of the country at the moment if possible you can call on my this number +923236898244
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I'm not agree on call as my account is not sufficient with amount
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm waiting maam
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm waiting for your response

Thank you for your update, my apologies have bee in mediation all morning.  Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today.Thank you

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks a lot ma'am I will wait for your response.

Hi sorry for the delayed reply I had an emergency, i will attend to you this morning.

Thank you for your patience. If your marriage is over you can just contact the UKVI and advise them you no longer support the dependent, you have separated and therefore they should curtail the visa. It’s not a difficult process at all.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. We are always glad to clarify and to assist further. All the best.

You can send the email with details of your dependent and your request to 


Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks a lot for your response,where should I have to contact UKVI and what proofs I have to show them.
Please let me know thanks once again

Please visit this link for forms Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry for the rate it was sudden click I'm satisfied with your answer I want to give you five stars. Please accept my apologies.

You are welcome and thank you for clarifying your feedback, Not to worry I am glad I could help.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Ma'am I want to ask one thing how long this process will take after sending the details to the home office link which you send me.
Can you please confirm me.
I'm waiting thanks.

Good evening, there isn't a timeline unfortunately. Once you have notified them they will deal with it when they get to your file.

Solicitor4All and other Law Specialists are ready to help you