Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My daughter has taken out a car loan as her husband has bad

Customer Question

My daughter has taken out a car loan as her husband has bad credit. It now turns out that he hasn’t been paying the loan and she has received a letter advising her of the debt. What should she do.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for the update,

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today.Thank you

The loan is in her name so regrettably the creditors will it pursue her husband they will pursue your daughter. She ought to tell him to catch up with the payments or give up the car so she can sell it to pay the debt or return it and be told of balance on the finance to pay, if she does not put her foot down she will end up with bad credit too.

Any further questions please don’t hesitate to send me your message. All the best.