Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am filling out my application for the extension of my

Customer Question

Hello. I am filling out my application for the extension of my Leave to Remain on the basis of living with my partner.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am completing the part where I have been asked this question: Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country, including the UK?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was asked to leave the country after my initial application was refused in 2019 but I won on appeal. Should I answer yes or no to the question?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am currently completing the form to extend my Leave to remain for another 30 months
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 19 days ago.

You should put No because you were not deported removed required to leave as you won the appeal. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

Happy to help, take care

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Good morning. I am currently filling out the FLR M form to extend my residency in the UK for another two and half years. I am a bit confused as to whether I am filling the right form. Should I be using the FLR M form or the FLR FP form?
I got my initial residency for 2.5 years on the 10 year partner route. I want to extend it. My partner and I are still together. We are not married. Should I extend using the FLR M or is the FLR FP the right application form?I have already been filling out the application using the FLR M form and I have almost completed it. I am not sure this is the right form.
Please advise.Thank you
Ade
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

FLR M. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Happy to help, take care

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry to be a pain. I was just wondering if the M in FLR M stands for marriage. We are not married. Is this a problem?

It can include an unmarried partner. An unmarried partner includes anyone who can evidence they have been living in a relationship akin to a marriage or civil partnership for at least two years prior to the date of application for an extension of leave. I trust this assists

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Happy to help take care
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Good evening. I am applying for an extension on my residency. I am doing the FLR M application. I have gotten to the payment section but I cannot see the option for fast track payment. I want to pay the extra fee so I can get a quick decision as I know there are long delays in processing the applications of those who pay the standard fee. Do you have any insight into why the fast track option is not available?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 15 days ago.
I don’t I’m afraid. You would need to take that up with U.K. visas and immigration
Thank you for using our service