Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Im being threat with the police if I don’t leave the flat by

Customer Question

Im being threat with the police if I don’t leave the flat by Tuesday 10 which is the end of notice date but I haven’t find any flat yet
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kennington
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None. I’ve tried to reach the homeless line but wait was 1 hour and I have to go to work
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Landlady hasn’t give me any reason for me to leave and she has also threat with changing the locker and do inspection in my room
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

What is the length of your agreement and is it an assured shorthold tenancy agreement?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is there any chance we can speak on a phone call? I don’t know which type of contract is it as I paid for first and last month and she told me to leave by the second month.

Please send a copy of the agreement.

Once i review the agreement we can then discuss on the phone.

To discuss via phone you will need to accept the call request.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m sorry but I though it would be a free service charge. Can we continue on the chat? Thanks
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 8 days ago.

We can continue online.

Please send the contract so I can consider.

In the absence of further information I suggest you consider instructing a local solicitor using the link below which takes you to a search engine for local solicitors.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

You can also find a solicitor using the link below which takes you to a price comparison site for lawyers.

https://www.thelawsuperstore.co.uk/

I hope I have clarified the position.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 7 days ago.

Your welcome