INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I needed help with how my company goes about issuing private

Customer Question

Hi, I needed help with how my company goes about issuing private bonds to raise capital for a project
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: This is the first in find out what legal requirements, we already have an outline of how we want to product to go but needed to speak with someone whom had more knowledge
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: We are a private business we are not publicly listed yet
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Kindly explain the nature of the business and the type of project for which you are attempting to raise capital.

The most common process for issuing bonds is through underwriting. When a bond issue is underwritten, one or more securities firms or banks, forming a syndicate, buy the entire issue of bonds from the issuer and resell them to investors.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
We are a crypto mining business which has developed a new type of mining machine over the last 12 months we are looking to raise capital to expand and invest in more machine which will in turn generate us a large income as we get paid on the amount of processing power we give to the network, we wanted to see if we can back the investment with the machines themselves as the asset, as they will hold a value and we will also have crypto coins which we will also hold as an asset and sell periodically to pay people there interest payments and sell larger amounts when we are happy with the price so we can repay the bonds upon maturity.We needed the terms of the bonds written and a legal pack explaining the risks involved with an investment ectKind regards,
Thomas Meller
Expert:  INC Law replied 18 days ago.

This is s service that I cannot ofer through the Just Answer site as teh site is a Question and Answer site only.

I can possibly introduce you to one of my colleagues who specialises in this area of law.

Kindly provide contact details and I can make an introduction.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello,My Email address is***@******.*** and my UK mobile number is *****Kind regards,
Thomas Meller
Expert:  INC Law replied 14 days ago.