Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Bootle Merseyside L30 7QJ Tell: 07702185647 E-mail:

Customer Question

BootleMerseyside L30 7QJTell:*********** E-mail: ***@******.***Can An Absolute title issued by the land registry in England which came into effect in 2014Which is free of any encumbrances or deficiencies and has no liens be challenged for other than fraud in a English civil court or county court
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: no I live in Merseyside England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: tried explaining to court to ask about this but just hit a brick wall
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: have proof from the claimant's solicitors that they no about absolute title and letters from land registry that the claimant's new and agreed to new absolute titles which they organized with the land registry but never disclosed to the court of this
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can a absolute title issued and came into effect in 2014 in England Which is free of any encumbrances or deficiencies and has no liens be challenged for other thanfraud in a English civil court or county court

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today.Thank you

Thank you for your patience. I am not sure what you are asking though. If the Title Deed at the Land Registry specifies the title, who the proprietor is and any charges then this will be taken as a fact unless proven otherwise. IF you have specific circumstances that you believe justify challenging what is recorded at the Land Registry,  let me know and I will advise you further.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and to clarify anything. All the best.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no I have a absolute title no MS237081 which came into effect on 24 July at 09:52:24 and was taken to court at Liverpool county court but i was not there to defend myself but the claimant's and there solicitors challenged it but failed to inform the court that they agreed to this new title and used the titles from the 1980s.
i have just learned in the last year a that a absolute title cannot be challenged for other that fraud i have proof of this from there solicitors and the land registry i would like to know what i can do
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
came into effect in 2014 on 24 July at 09:52:24
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 7 days ago.
The whole focus should be on judgment being secured without your knowledge and if it was default judgement you file for it to be set aside and you must then have a good defence to the origins claim. If you weee given notice of hearing and had filed your defence but just couldn’t attend the hearing then you would be looking to appeal but you are very late so you would need to apply for permission to appeal out of time.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Paid court £155 3 weeks before court case to defer case to a date that suited both parties and court informed a judge 4 weeks before case that Liverpool county court have informed me of this but case wheat ahead with out me being there to defend myself

I am sorry to hear of this. It wouldn’t be a set aside then it would be an appeal .

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Then let’s appeal as the law states that a absolute title cannot be challenged for other than fraud or is that statement incorrect

You are way out of time for appealing as this is an order from years back so you would be looking for a representative to assist you with seeking permission to appeal late first and then if you get the  permission to file the appeal.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No it happened in 2021 in January at Liverpool county court I had the information then but the judge refused me to speak and all the legal advice and representative legal team did not inform me about a absolute title
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
are you stating that a court that has been given incorrect information because it’s was given years ago it will stand in law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for your message. No I did not say it becomes true because it happened ages ago but there are civil procedure rules that bind everybody and you file your appeal within 21 days and you are way out of that timeframe.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I did employ a solicitor and barrister within the 21 day and at no stage did they inform me of this.
Do you have a system in place that I can take action against these legal representatives as I am a layman in these legal actions and I would of thought they no the legal system a lot better than me?

We are only able to guide you and give you information on line here for the fee that you may have paid. If you need representation you need to engage a solicitor and they should be able to assist with litigation. Clerksroom.com has reasonably priced solicitors and public access barristers.