Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Jeremy, hope you are all well - I have another claim similar

Customer Question

Hi Jeremy, hope you are all well - I have another claim similar to the one you helped me with a year or so ago, another German firm - can you give me advice on this one too?
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message I will look to assist
You are right this is the same as before they are looking at German law and trying to apply it to the U.K. which of course does not work. Again nothing to worry about, if you wish you can reply to say you are not based in Germany therefore, German courts do not have jurisdiction and German law does not apply. I trust this assists
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
that's great thanks Jeremy. I don't think replying I would want to encourage any communication - if I get any more communication from them or anyone else I'll let you know - thanks for being a great help
Happy to help, take care

Thank you for using JustAnswer