John
John, Solicitor
Experience:  10 years legal experience
106125879

What’s exactly is professional negligence? Uk, I’ve turned

Customer Question

What’s exactly is professional negligence?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I’ve turned states evidence!
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Hello, how are you? Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Please note there may be delays in responding as I am away helping other customers but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I may also need to ask you some clarifying questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your message I appreciate it is important to you. 

Professional negligence is when a professional fails to perform their responsibilities to the required standard or breaches a duty of care. This poor conduct subsequently results in a financial loss, physical damage or injury of their client or customer.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

I hope this helps. All the best.

Expert:  John replied 16 days ago.

Hello, just following up on this to ensure you're satisfied with what you need to do. Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions. I am happy to help. All the best, John