Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

How do I get to see a Judge in a very urgent matter. Chester

Customer Question

How do I get to see a Judge in a very urgent matter.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chester or Manchester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have no more money to spend on Solicitors and so far have got nowhere.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My company has been put into Administration on the strength of a director having seventy five percent ignoring the shareholders agreement that he does not have a casting vote.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

What is your reason of requesting to urgently see a judge?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My company is in administration, the shareholders agreement has been ignored by the admiistrator.

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. You won’t get audience with the judge before a scheduled/listed hearing day. Depending on what you what him to consider it may be best to send an user to email to court ( marked “extremely urgent -place before a district judge” in the subject), if the court wants you to file a formal application on form N244 it will tell you.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to clarify and to assist further. All the best