How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7546
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

How do I get to see a Judge in a very urgent matter. Chester

Customer Question

How do I get to see a Judge in a very urgent matter.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chester or Manchester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Have no more money to spend on Solicitors and so far have got nowhere.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My company has been put into Administration on the strength of a director having seventy five percent ignoring the shareholders agreement that he does not have a casting vote.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I’m Solicitor4All, a law Expert with over 15 years of experience practice. Thank you for the enquiry. It is my pleasure to assist your with this today.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

What is your reason of requesting to urgently see a judge?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My company is in administration, the shareholders agreement has been ignored by the admiistrator.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your patience. You won’t get audience with the judge before a scheduled/listed hearing day. Depending on what you what him to consider it may be best to send an user to email to court ( marked “extremely urgent -place before a district judge” in the subject), if the court wants you to file a formal application on form N244 it will tell you.
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 10 days ago.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. I am always glad to clarify and to assist further. All the best