ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I’m a tattoo artist from Italy EU and I’m considering

Customer Question

Hello there,
I’m a tattoo artist from Italy EU and I’m considering multiples option.
I’ve been in London in October 2020 and I was about to rent a commercial place to start a business but due to outbreak I had to get back in my home country where I’ve been working as self employed at my own shop over 3 years.
Been traveling back and forth in uk October 2020, November 2021 and a couple of times in 2022.
I know there are some ways to apply for EUSS after the deadline but I wanted to see, if not, I can get a visa
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
last thing, my partner she’s British, we’ve been together since 2020
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. For you to qualify for the EUSS visa at this stage you would have to be able to show exceptional reasons as to why you did not apply prior to the deadline.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

In the circumstances therefore you would have to seek another basis within which to apply to enter.you may be able to apply as a spouse of a British citizen. You can apply unmarried if you have been in a relationship akin to marriage for two years.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

If not, you would have to apply on the basis of marriage,

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

The only other alternative would be to apply for a skilled worker visa. To qualify for this visa you would have had to have obtained work in the uk. You would the. Be provided with a certificate of sponsorship which would allow you to apply for this permit.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 15 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How can I apply for global talent? Literally the criteria I mean, in the gov site there are only for television, ballet and these things. No mention about tattoos
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

The skilled worker visa is open to tattoo artist. Here is some information about this:

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Even as self employed?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

This is not a self employed permit.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It’s exactly what I’m saying
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 14 days ago.

Noted