ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I Need help with a parking fine my daughter has been given,

Customer Question

I Need help with a parking fine my daughter has been given, she has appealed against it but it has been rejected. She took my Grandson to the cinema in St Helens and parked on their carpark she waited several minutes to park car, the photo taken was not as the car parked but on entering the carpark this has resuled in exceeding the time by 15 mins
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: No and we live in St Helens Merseyside England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: She appealed sending a letter with statement of going into cinema, aletter has just come back saying she exceeded the parking time
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I dont think so
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 17 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Please give me advice on this matter
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. Based on the information given I do not think she should be liable to pay. Unfortunately however there is not much she can do if the appeal is rejected.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

At this stage the onus would be on the company to commence legal action against her. Once they do she would be required to submit a defence stating the basis on which the claim is disputed.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.