Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My son was accused off rape he got hung jury two years ago

Customer Question

My son was accused off rape he got hung jury two years ago is sinter barsiter that was with him for 6 years was made a judge he was giving another barsiter 3 weeks before his new trail I girl is making rape case she had another one up at the moment she made 20 different cases too police she lie so much on the stand and do did the Garda who has him up there were soooo many lies out off her mouth the bartender that was surport my son didn’t help tell him he lie iv the judge believe my son was not a rapes the jury came back with 11 guilty but I don’t know if the judge made a mistake he told them not to come back for 8 hours cause I know he knew my son was not guilty she said Garda rape her ambulance man teacher lot more how can she be allowed to keep saying she was rape my son be going down for 10 years for a crime he never did he a family man own his own business and he was only go 16 when it happened
JA: Have rape charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Yes she only had other one in October2221 but the jury knew all this and still found hm guilty and has one going on now in court from 2018 he be sentenced in July 🥲
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Ireland
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: know they said till one off friends say she lied she getting away with it cause she can she had a horrible child hood her own brother rape her and she was taken into care and nothing was done to him
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message I will look to assist
In essence if he has been found guilty by a jury he can realistically only successfully appeal any sentence imposed not the fact he was found guilty. I trust this assists
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 5 days ago.

Thank you for using our service