james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

DANTE ESQ LAW FIRM LONDON,UK 15 St Heleens PI, London EC3A

Customer Question

MICHAEL DANTE ESQ
HARRIS LAW FIRM
LONDON,UK15 St Heleens PI, London EC3A 6DQ, United Kingdom. Is this a legitimate company
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live in the US. This company is supposed to be legitimate. I have woman friend who says she is due an inheritance of some gold bars and diamonds. However, I don't know if this is truth from her or not. She wants me to find money to satisfy the lawyers fees..which is over 12,000 British pond
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None, I don't know where to begin.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I want to find if the woman's inheritance really exists. She says its being held until the transfer of ownership to her name is ***** ***** looking for some specific types of UK required documents that would prove what she says is true.
Expert:  james bruce replied 16 days ago.
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter. 

You are very wise to be cautious, there are plenty of scams likel this taking place every day.

Do you have a name of a lawyer, a name of law form and an address?

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response, I will not be able to give you detailed advice to your question, but I will be able to give you a general answer, which I hope will be of assistance. If you are able to supply the additional information later, please do so and I will then come back to you with a more detailed answer. 

Having checked with the Law Society,

there is a solicitor withe the name Michael Dante, but he is listed as non practicing.

There in no registered law firm by the name Harris Law.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.