Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

If I’m eligible for health and care UK visa, but Instead I

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: if I’m eligible for health and care UK visa, but Instead I chose skilled worker visa. Will my visa be rejected? I feel so nervous
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I applied for skilled workers visa rather than health and care workers visa (I’m a Doctor). Will my visa be rejected? Hi
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 2 visa?
Customer: I’m Egyptian living in Saudi Arabia. I submitted my biometrics
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not sure
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have submitted my biometrics on 20 of April 2022
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What should I do? Is this a big deal?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please let me know what should I do

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My pleasure
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can you please assist me
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I won’t be able to make a phone call
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’m a Doctor. I’m my CoS it’s written that I’m eligible for health and care worker visa for the UK. I didn’t notice this and while applying, I ticked that I’m not eligible for the health and care visa and applied for the normal skilled worker’s visa. I submitted my biometrics already. What should I do? Is their a problem with this or it’s normal and not a big deal?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please I need your kind reply and assistance urgently on what should I do

Please leave it with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Waiting your reply. Thanks

Thank you for your patience. You should not be rejected because of that. You just made it a little harder for yourself because the health and care work visa has been streamlined to make it quicker to get the visa as it is a shortage area.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. Always glad to assist and clarify anything. All the best.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks a tons for your reply
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (4L5M4GL)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I’ve just received this email. What does your apply has been “decided” means? I haven’t recieved any Other emails
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Your application **
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is this an approval/denial..?

The attached message means that a decision has been made by the UKVI, you will know the decision at collection of your documents. The decision may be rejected/ approved. You now have to wait to physically see this.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
But if a visa has been rejected I should receive an email indicating the reason why it hasn’t been accepted, right?Is this something I could be hopeful about?

When you collect your decision it will contain reasons for acceptance or refusal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you so much for your replies. I received my visa yesterday!!
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks a lot for answering my questions professionaly. Much appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Wish you all the best
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please let me know how to give you a rating so you recieve your compensation. I’m not how how to proceed with this.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Not sure how to *
You are most welcome, I am glad I could help. I think you may get an email for feedback. I appreciate your feedback and for future do not hesitate to request @Solicitor4All