Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I was given this website by the SRA, I am an unrepresented

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I was given this website by the SRA
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am an unrepresented third party. Please could you let me know if my opponents lawyer needs to let me know if he does no longer has compliance to communicate with me
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think my opponents lawyer has given me unclear misleading information and forced me into a vulnerable position and then taken advantage of my vulnerability which is due to mental health
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am a law expert with over 15years practice. I am here to help you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. I am not certain what the opponent's lawyer is doing but they do not represent you so they should not be giving you any advice. They may remind you of dates for compliance with court Directions but they cannot advise you of what to say in your pleadings and if they are doing so you should bring that to the court's attention.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, we are glad to assist you further. All the best