ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

How can I help? I was customer in you campaign for more then

Customer Question

Hello My name is*****: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I was customer in you campaign for more then 4years
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: but now I have some issu
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ok. Home office paid damage money so some may sent to my account and some no doesn’t but now I need papar show how much money you Sent me how much money you Take it Because now I need full in information for housing issues
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes if they don’t send me Full information I have to.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have some issues with Duncan Lewis campaign
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Then Home office paid. Me some money for damage and they sent me some money but some doesn’t So I am trying to contact them Ty ask. They don’t want to hit me full in info
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. For this you would have to contact the solicitor's firm itself directly. You should write a formal letter of complaint to the firm. All firms have a complaints handling manager who should be able to deal with this.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

If having complained the matter is still unresolved you may escalate your complaint externally to the legal ombudsman.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

The legal ombudsman is a free independent service who is able to look into complaints such as these. They can also recommend for this firm of solicitor to make the necessary payments to you.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 7 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.