Solicitor4All
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I was speeding 53 in a 30 and was caught on camera. I have

Customer Question

I was speeding 53 in a 30 and was caught on camera. I have to go to court. I am not a habitual speeding offender and do not have points on my license. I had recently moved house and was looking for a way to work. I was not using sat nav as my phone was old (I have bought a better one now). I ended up on a road I was not familiar with. It was accidental.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Herefordshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have completed all the forms sent to me explaining that I am the sole wage earner and I live in a rural place. There are no busses or trains and I would loose my job. I have since got a new job closer to home but I am 65 and would loose my job it I lost my license. My husband does not claim benefits and does not like to drive.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I cannot think of anything
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 16 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Am I likely to loose my license

I am sorry to read of the above. Thank you for the brief,

Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Thank you for your patience. If this was your first time I am surprised you were not offered speed awareness. The excess is really high that to argue that you did not know the area would not be a very strong argument. With your personal circumstances I strongly recommend that you engage a solicitor to assist you especially at the sentencing stage because a ban is quite probable. they will have to argue the exceptional hardship you will suffer if you are banned from driving.

Thank you for giving us your enquiry to look into. Please do not hesitate to revert back should you need us to assist further, We appreciate the opportunity to help you. All the best.