ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I was wrongfully arrested and falsly you mprisoned even thou

Customer Question

I was wrongfully arrested and falsly you mprisoned even thou go to he police knew I had done no wrong
JA: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?
Customer: No upcoming court dates. I was charged with child sexual abuse. Even though the arresting officer knew I had done no wrong
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: I was arrested at my home 51 Linnet Close Gloucester
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The police still have my phone after nine weeks and have done nothing about it.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
Hi welcome to justanswer
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I amCustomerone of the legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need some time to read what you shared above, type and respond to you.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.
If there is anything else you need, please let me know before I respond?
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry. I am sorry to hear what has happened. If it is that no charge has been laid and their is no intention to do so, then your phone is to be returned.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

It could be though that investigations may still be ongoing. You have to clarify with the officer who is investigating what the position is in relation to your case.  If it is the matter has been concluded then your phone is to be returned.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 18 days ago.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.