How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7559
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

My son has been put on 2 months notice and has 3 weeks to

This answer was rated:

my son has been put on 2 months notice and has 3 weeks to appeal. he has been suffering ongoing mental health issues for the last 9 months and although told this is nothing to do with his mental health any errors in his work are due to that very fact. he needs to put an appeal together but doesn't know where to start. What are his options and how much will this cost him.
JA: The answer cost depends on the issue and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. Where is he? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are in the uk, Newcastle upon Tyne. if his appeal fails he will get two months wages.
JA: What steps has he taken so far?
Customer: He has literally rang me from the walk back to the bus station.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I need to talk to my son and he will be able to go through anything you need to know, he has an assessment with a psychiatrist on May the 22nd to help diagnose his mental health issues and hopefully find the right treatment for him.

Hello there, how do you do? I am Solicitor4All. I am a law expert with over 15years practice. I am here to help you today. Thank you for the inquiry.

Thank you very much for your patience. I am sorry to hear of your son's situation. He may need to ask for an extension to file his appeal as it would be best to do so having had an assessment and if he is diagnosed he will be able to rely on that to prove that they should have made reasonable adjustments for him but did not. Should he need to appeal now in case they refuse to give him an extension if you need help with drafting content of the appeal letter then you could accept the offer for assistance with drafting and you will be able to attach the decision letter and I could guide you further.

Thank you for giving us your enquiry to look into. Please do not hesitate to revert back should you need us to assist further, We appreciate the opportunity to help you. All the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I wish to cancel this service.

Hi, please contact customer support.

Solicitor4All and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you