How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Solicitor4All Your Own Question
Solicitor4All, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7546
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
Solicitor4All is online now

I would like some informations about employers debts. I'm in

Customer Question

Hello good evening, I would like some informations about employers debts.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Birmingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have speak with my employer many times but he seems doesn't want to cooperate
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can provide all the full details to him.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Hello! I am Solicitor4All, a law expert with over 15years practice. Thank you for the inquiry. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello I would like information about employees debts
Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for the brief, Please leave the matter with me for now, I will respond once done rest assured today. Thank you

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. If you mean money owed to your employer then repayment would be in terms of your employment contract if it was given under the contract of employment of it was a separate agreement then under the same. The problem is as your employer has access to your income it is easy for them to get an attachment of earnings order should they decide to take you to court for recovery. They are also best placed to understand any financial hardship should be struggling to repay so you need to try and negotiate with them if that is the issue. But yes it would be contractual and they can take you to court.

Expert:  Solicitor4All replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for giving us your enquiry to look into. Please do not hesitate to revert back should you need us to assist further, We appreciate the opportunity to help you. All the best.