Inderdeep
Inderdeep,
Experience:  Expert
113018724

Need help with some legal issues, in london, non, will talk

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Need help with some legal issues
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: non
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: will talk to solicitor
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for using just answer i will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Inderdeep replied 15 days ago.

Please note the following matters:

1. My replies are in writing only. I am not available for telephone calls.

2. Any call requests are generated by the website and can be accepted or requested by you at any stage. However these calls are charged as a premium service once accepted and the call will be with whichever expert that is available at that time.

3. I may not respond right away as I may be dealing with another matter, however I will deal with your enquiry as quickly as I can.

4. I only provide general legal advice to your enquiries. If I am required to look at documentation this will be subject to further costs which I will advise you of.

5. I cannot provide you with legal representation nor can I act on your behalf creating a client/solicitor relationship.

6. If you need urgent legal representation you should consider the following links:-

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

https://www.directaccessportal.co.uk/search/1/barrister

I will now deal with your enquiry and assist you as best i can.

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 15 days ago.

Which area of law is your query in respect of?

Expert:  Inderdeep replied 14 days ago.

As i have not heard from you further i cannot assist your enquiry. Do please come back once you are ready to proceed and we will be happy to help you.