Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I'm needing to fill out form n181 directions questionnaire

Customer Question

I'm needing to fill out form n181 directions questionnaire fast track.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Near Stratford upon Avon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have first filed the claim now the defendant sent their response I now have to fill in the form
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Which part within the form do you require assistance on?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi I'm dyslexic so I'm struggling to understand what's being asked of me on the form.

Ok, it appears we will need to have a conversation to discuss the contents of the form in question.

Please accept the call request and once done i will contact you to discuss the matter.

In the absence of further information I suggest you consider instructing a local solicitor using the link below which takes you to a search engine for local solicitors.

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

You can also find a solicitor using the link below which takes you to a price comparison site for lawyers.

https://www.thelawsuperstore.co.uk/

I hope I have clarified the position.