Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a serious issue of the way in which my buisiness has

I have a serious issue of the way in which my buisiness has been treated by RBS/Natwest which has caused substantial financial loss to me and my family. How can I report this to you for investigation please.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Weybridge in Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing at present. I thought you would be interested in taking up my case on my behalf
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. It would take too long to put it here at the moment.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thankyou

We are not able to represent anyone through our platform we provide only advice and guidance however, if you feel RBS and Natwest have treated your business badly, you can make a complaint to the financial ombudsman service to investigate: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

I trust this assists