How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11652
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I have a serious issue of the way in which my buisiness has

This answer was rated:

I have a serious issue of the way in which my buisiness has been treated by RBS/Natwest which has caused substantial financial loss to me and my family. How can I report this to you for investigation please.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Weybridge in Surrey
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing at present. I thought you would be interested in taking up my case on my behalf
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. It would take too long to put it here at the moment.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.

We are not able to represent anyone through our platform we provide only advice and guidance however, if you feel RBS and Natwest have treated your business badly, you can make a complaint to the financial ombudsman service to investigate:

I trust this assists

Jeremy Aldermartin and other Law Specialists are ready to help you