Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Im looking for a good Barristar that can look after my GBH

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: im looking for a good Barristar that can look after my GBH section 20 pl please And that will urn up to my court case
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: swindon
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: next Step will be in crawn court
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I would like them to turn up on my behave and preferably able to accept legal aid
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Have you got anyone in Swindon or surrounding please
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays.

Am I right to assume that you require legal representation for your upcoming case?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That’s correct

Unfortunately this is a question and answer service platform therefore unlikely to recruit a barrister via this platform.

However you can consider hiring someone via the website below which is local barrister chambers.

https://www.pumpcourtchambers.com/

Alternatively you can find other barristers using the barrister search engine below.

https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/find-a-barrister.html

I hope I have clarified the position.

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 14 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe