james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Recently I have had real bad time private dentist and I can

Hello recently I have had real bad time private dentist and I can 100% I know they done this purposely to the mistakes they have before as well as well I have been to another dentist as they advised and t they have damaged my tooth as by cutting and didn’t and removed bridge without permission and that’s all it definitely not dental negligence they hurt me and now £6000 or more to put right shall to police as it is what they done
Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thankyou I know it sound strange isn’t negligence it’s how gone on and history there work and opinion of dentist after they done I know as I’ve done the work find out contacting departments who guide lines they work to which clinic are all DPI CGC ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE and now I called yesterday for rest of so called dental they’ve got wrong twice and get parts were missing I’ve to and make a statement at the police harassment I do need someone to read the notes

From what you say above, Thai would not be a case of harassment.

If a dentist and mistreated you, then that is negligence.

If they have deliberately harmed you as you appear to clim, then that could be a criminal assault, that can indeed be reported to the police.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’m sorry just got back From doing my statement and from what the police said he doesn’t know dental and same with duty solicitor £6000 pound damage inside my mouth tooth pull Ed out with apsis still there got to doctor for depression tried to kill myself and you know what A leaflet and I signed a bit of paper as the dentist court and this the law

Sorry I don't understand fully what you are saying now, it is not very clear.

If you are alleging an assault by the dentist that is a matter for the police, otherwise it is a case of negligence.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Not I was told just got back from police station after making statement all my paper work proving they had done this even one from another dentist I went to saying they didn’t need to extract tooth and bridge and they removed tooth with apsis underneath and infection plus cut in tooth which was part of bridge deep . I even went into police station Monday to report to them I was assaulted and it wasattack on me as they new what they doing I was told the desk it nothing to do with call citizens advice and everything else even her dad drove past my house and witnessed by neighbour who is a police woman which I thought was intimidating as how does he know where I live all they were interested in was harassment even duty solicitor was agreeing with the officer it felt like she was representing them not giving me told sign bit of paper if I didn’t they will me to court asked so why you both anything about this as they have caused a lot problems £6000 at moment police officer said I don’t know anything about dental and solicitor said same thing so why didn’t police officer notify solicitors we need a dental negligence solicitor

The police will not call a dental negligence solicitor for you that is a civil matter not a criminal matter. You would need to do that yourself. The police are there to investigate are criminal act, not any civil matter such as medical negligence.

I would advice that you look for a medical / dental negligence law firm to take on your case.

It may be helpful to instruct a local solicitor who specialises in this area of law. You can find a local firm using the Law Society website. www.lawsociety.org.uk

Once on that website, you can click on the find a solicitor option located just above the Law Society logo. Select quick search, then select the area of law required and enter your post code. A list of local firms will then be displayed.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I know I tried to contact the police officer twice and left messages saying same thing I had contacted dental law solicitor insouthsea but having meetings and at to short a notice he could only make it next day at 5 pm and could see me to go threw notes I didn’t mention notes when I phoned but asked to change day as not comfortable with solicitor not dental seeing me he called back . Can I ask to have again as I feel I was miss lead which I was I tried but as both didn’t shocked about police officer shall go back and can I go and insist the assaulted me and report it

Yes you can go back and report, and also report it as an assault.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello thanks for all your help this good site as like me advice that’s given genuine information and points you in the direction as I’m pursuing a incident against myself I will carry on my research to get justice i deserve and thankyou for continuing help and support
your welcome.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
sorry for taking up your time it's just i always believe the right information makes the world go round as not a solicitor barrister or police officer i would never think of telling there job they trained in as i have done research into law and thank god found this site as i don't where i be now but as the police said to me making statement they don't dental law and duty solicitor deals with criminal , which i did of a victim of a predicted assault by this dentist lied in way i was injected with a drug and had extremely painful procedure done to me under false information this criminal law and i have all the evidence on paper x-ray and the bridge removed which wasn't properly plus the other attached to bridge cut almost in half i been victim a premeditated assault . as the duty solicitor and police officer don't dental i did phone station twice and left message to postpone so i can see solicitor who specialise in this i really feel i was misrepresented and all was a booklet asking me to on how to avoid harassment god what do know
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
sorry for taking up your time it's just i always believe the right information makes the world go round as not a solicitor barrister or police officer i would never think of telling there job they trained in as i have done research into law and thank god found this site as i don't where i be now but as the police said to me making statement they don't dental law and duty solicitor deals with criminal , which i did of a victim of a predicted assault by this dentist lied in way i was injected with a drug and had extremely painful procedure done to me under false information this criminal law and i have all the evidence on paper x-ray and the bridge removed which wasn't properly plus the other attached to bridge cut almost in half i been victim a premeditated assault . i had sign paper work for harassment if not take me to court and justice the new dentist looked at x-ray well she could root canal nothing wrong with tooth and they with apsis and infection which if went wrong it would worse and could have to sepsis
I understand what you have said, but sorry you are now just repeating yourself 

The advice given to you already applies and you need to follow that advice.